Fraud and Digital Forensic
- We identified, quantified, and documented $7 million of fraud committed by a bank manager as a result of creating bogus Certificates of Deposit and selling them to bank customers.
- We determined multiple methods used by the general manager of an auto dealership to perpetrate fraud, the number of incidents that occurred and the amount of loss.
- We established the value of the loss of ecommerce business arising to digital store fronts hosted by a national web hosting company as the result of hacking into the hosts systems.
- We established the amount of loss to a national furniture retailer resulting from its corporate controller engaging in “lapping” and “kiting” schemes.
- We determined the financial motive of an international entrepreneur who committed insurance fraud by reporting the erroneous theft of unique jewelry to generate needed funds due to his failing business.
- We determined the financial motive of a beneficiary to a renowned trust fund due to the need of immediate funds committed insurance fraud by reporting the erroneous theft of furs and jewelry.
- We determined the financial motive of owners of a failing restaurant to commit arson.
- We recovered passwords and digital files on the devices used by a real estate entrepreneur in order to reconstruct his business transactions and activities and determined economic damages to his family from his death.