Defective Product / Product Recall
- We determined the economic damages arising from an international pharmaceutical company’s sale of “Mad Cow” contaminated tendons to hospitals for use in heart surgery.
- We determined the economic damages to an international manufacturer of diesel locomotives arising from the use of defective engine parts purchased from a supplier.
- We determined the economic damages arising from the use of defective bolts used in the construction of a resort and hotel complex in the Washington, DC area resulting in additional construction costs to remedy the defect and a delay in opening.
- We determined the economic damages and costs to preserve evidence arising from the national recall of pet food from retailers throughout the US and Canada due to contamination caused by wheat gluten imported from China.
- We determined the economic damages arising from the recall of an internationally marketed food bar due to the mistaken inclusion of peanut residual in the product.