Contract Disputes and Business Valuations
- We determined the Fair Market Value of intellectual property relative to the brand name “Platinum” and economic damages arising from a dispute of ownership of the name between two national software developers.
- We determined the Fair Market Value of a Major League Baseball team to ascertain economic damages to the purchaser resulting from the owner of the team breaching the purchase agreement.
- We determined the economic damages arising from a breach in an alliance agreement between two international corporations sharing biological formula and processing patents to manufacture enzymes used in baby formula sold in Europe and the United States.
- We determined the economic damages arising from a breach in a licensing agreement of proprietary hair dye formulations used by a beauty product manufacturer to produce product marketed internationally.
- We evaluated whether two international companies sharing process patents and responsible for different phases of production occurring in different countries, were compliant with the terms and conditions of their alliance agreement.
- We evaluated the value of a medical practice to assist in the sale.