Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Civil Rights
The assessment of economic damages in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and civil rights litigation requires special knowledge and skill-sets to properly ascertain allowable pecuniary damages. We have extensive experience in these cases having been retained as testifying experts in thousands of cases in venues throughout the United States. We are highly proficient at connecting the dots between financial and employment records, medical and vocational expert opinions, deposition testimony, and independent research to establish a fair and accurate measure of economic damages.
How We Can Help
- Establish earning capacity but for and given an event.
- Establish work life but for and given an event.
- Establish diminution in medical and retirement fringe benefits.
- Establish diminution in household services, caring, and support.
- Establish personal maintenance expenditures.
- Verify quantification of life care plans and adjust to Present Value.
- Verify completeness of vocational expert reports (proper inclusions of medical expert opinions).
- Analyze metrics and methodologies used by opposing economic damage experts.
- Assist in cross-examination strategies, questions, and materials.
- Identify document to be requested and witnesses to be deposed.
- Calculate tax-effected or Present Value amount of damages (when required by federal or state law).
- Identify inconsistencies between medical reports, vocational expert reports, and deposition testimony.