The expansion of global economics has necessitated complex business insurance policies and substantial increases in the number and value of claims. In 2016, the US insurance industry generated $528.2 billion of premiums for property and casualty insurance. Natural catastrophic events, alone, accounted for an estimated $43.9 billion in losses. For over 40 years we have assisted underwriters, insurance adjusters, brokers, and insureds in accurately and efficiently resolving insurance claims. We understand the unique nuances of the claim process and how to apply complex policy provisions to quantify insurable losses.
How We Can Help
- Business interruption (loss of business income and extra expenses).
- Theft or destruction of real and personal property (verification of quantities and determination of Replacement Cost and Actual Cash Value).
- Impact of coinsurance.
- Construction delay losses.
- Product recall due to contamination of consumable product and design flaws or defects in manufactured goods (impact on profits, inventory value, impact on reputation, and costs to preserve evidence and mitigate losses).
- Employee dishonesty claims.
- Insurance fraud.
- Quantification of economic damages in excess of insurance recovery.
- Serving as an Appraiser in insurance claim disputes.
- Presiding as an impartial Umpire in insurance claim disputes.