In our litigious world, cases are often won or lost based on the effectiveness of an expert witness. An incompetent expert can lose the confidence of the trier of fact, compromise valid arguments expressed by other experts, and undermine months of Counsel’s trial preparation. We have acquired invaluable and necessary skill sets to communicate our opinions in a clear, concise, and believable manner. We are accustomed to the rigors of litigation including the flexibility required to accommodate the short notice of trial testimony and rapid turnaround of reports. We have been qualified as forensic experts in federal, state, and municipal courts throughout the United States.
How We Can Help
- Preparation of expert reports.
- Trial and deposition testimony.
- Rebuttal reports and cross examination strategies, questions, and exhibits to impeach opposing experts.
- Preparation of production of document requests.
- Identification of witnesses to depose and parties to be subpoenaed.
- Analysis of deposition, trial testimony, and documents and records produced.
- Analysis of net worth to opine on a party’s solvency to fund damage awards.
- Monitoring of deposition and trial testimony to verify accuracy of responses and provide input for questioning.