The global digital forensics market is estimated to grow from $2.39 billion in 2016 to $5.59 billion in 2022. Rapidly changing technologies and digital mediums have created a need for knowledgeable experts able to identify, recover, and preserve electronically stored information (“ESI”). We are highly qualified, efficient, and credentialed to perform these functions.
How We Can Help
- Digital imaging of hard drives contained in laptops, desktops, file servers, CDs, DVDs, flash drives, and mobile devices to identify and preserve key evidence.
- Establish authorship, revision history of documents, chronologies of emails, and the history of document printing, copying, revision, and deletion.
- Evaluate opposing computer forensic experts’ methodologies and findings.
- Identify and retrieve deleted online browsing history.
- Compile evidential support of “spoliation” (unauthorized deletion of data files).
- Establish chain-of-custody protocols for handling evidence and creating working copies of media while securely storing evidentiary copies.
- Password and username recovery.
- Bitcoin wallet recovery.
- Skype/WhatsApp/Instant Messenger recovery.
- Cloud storage analysis (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).
- Email recovery and re-build.
- Internet activity forensics (E-commerce, browsing, etc.).
- Metadata and EXIF data analysis.