As professionally credentialed business valuation experts, we are well-versed in the issues that occur in the valuation process as well as the complexities unique to specific industries. We perform our business valuations in accordance with professional standards mandated by the America Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
How We Can Help
- Valuation for shareholder or partnership disputes.
- Valuation for creditors involving bankruptcy litigation.
- Valuation for employee stock ownership plans (“ESOPS”) as required by ERISA.
- Valuation to negotiation sales of equity ownership.
- Valuation to establish basis for estate, trust, and estate and gift tax planning.
- Valuation to assist in startups.
- Valuation to assist in S-Corporation conversions.
- Valuation for use in marital dissolution litigation.
- Valuation for use in purchase price allocations and goodwill impairment.
- Valuation to determine stock options, preferred stock, restricted stock, and compensation.
- Valuation for litigated business damages (loss of business opportunity).